Aims and Objectives
The KEY GOAL of the Network is to become an international resource for nurses practising in Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Advanced Practice Nursing Roles (APN) roles, and interested others (e.g. policymakers, educators, regulators, health planners) by:
- Making relevant and timely information about practice, education, role development, research, policy and regulatory developments, and appropriate events widely available;
- Providing a forum for sharing and exchange of knowledge expertise and experience;
- Supporting nurses and countries who are in the process of introducing or developing NP or ANP roles and practice;
- Accessing international resources that are pertinent to this field.
What Will The Network Do?
The network will be an evolving and continually updated forum that will:
- Identify issues early and monitor how they develop.
- Follow trends.
- Offer special expertise through creating a resource pool from network members.
- Disseminate ICN's and others' work in the field.
- Organise meetings and conferences.